Mar 1, 2013

H&M's Spring Bohemia..

I really like the H&M Spring Lookbook with its modern and easy going bohemian style and can't wait for the stuff to hit the stores in March cause I just have to get my hands on a couple of things...
(Despite an unspoken promise I made to myself to try and avoid the never-ending H&M compulsion!) But that's not so easy if they keep coming up with pretty little things like the ones below...





The items below are my favorite pieces from the collection. The jacket is just awesome! The embellishments, the colors and embroidery remind me of traditional clothing made in the Siwa Oasis in my country Egypt.. If it wasn't all that expensive I think I would have definitely added it to my wardrobe. The cap is a good alternative instead and would spice up a few outfit ideas I have in mind.
I am also interested in the red blazer (I've recently discovered I can wear red! and started experimenting with it) but also very interested in the vest.... I still haven't decided what I'll splurge on...


Guess I'll have to update you on what I've settled for...

No comments:

Post a Comment