Aug 27, 2012

At the CLOSED & GRAZIA Shopping Event

A couple of days ago, my friend Michi and I were happy to attend the exclusive event hosted by the german designer jeans label CLOSED in cooperation with Grazia Magazine. Invited guests from Hamburg as well as a few Grazia readers like Michi and myself got the one-time opportunity to order one of the limited Batik Jeans edition that was introduced during the event.

 

The great thing about this limited Batik Edition is that each jeans gets batiked for each one individually. Each customer gets to choose the jeans, the color of the dye and its intensity and CLOSED batiks them by hand for you! This way you have a pair of unique jeans that you won't see on anyone else!


Michi fell in love and ordered a pair of corduroy jeans that will get burgundy red batik dye like the one you see in the pictures above!

And as for me...I found a few other hot pieces to fall in love in. For instance this gorgeous biker jacket. I love clothes made of mixed materials and this one here is a mix of cashmere with leather sleeves in a very flattering slim cut, but I didn't have €500 on me so I guess I'll have to pass...


This denim jacket with black leather sleeves also caught my attention!


Some more impressions from the autumn/winter collection..





Michi couldn't resist leaving without buying this..






I didn't buy anything that evening although I really liked the military green stretch jeans in the picture above. The fit was perfect, I loved the color and the cut but they didn't have my size so I guess I'll be passing by again.

Apart from that it was a fun to be there and my want list just got a tad bit longer :D








3 comments:

  1. Sieht wahrlich nach einem sehr tollen Event aus!
    Besonders diese eine beige farbene Jacke im PonchoStil sieht ja toll aus!

    Hat mich auch sehr gefreut, dich letztens im Laden kennengelernt zu haben. War wirklich sehr nett :) Und jetzt möchte ich auch sehr gerne mehr Posts von dir hier sehen!
    Lieben Gruß,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika!

    Dein Wunsch ist gerade in Erfüllung gegangen ;) Ab heute und mit viel Freude wieder 'richtig' online. Schau mal bald wieder vorbei, bis bald. LG.

    ReplyDelete