Aug 8, 2012

In My Shopping Bag: Pleated Skirt From ASOS!

Such a strange day today. I don't know if its the stormy Hamburg wind blowing outside the window that is making me feel restless, or the fact that I haven't bought anything since Saturday.
Probably the two together.  My Oniomania thrives in these conditions :)

So...to calm myself down a purchase must be! 
This chiffon pleated skirt has been saved in my ASOS wishlist for a while now and when I saw the price reduced I had no other choice but add to my shopping bag.
What I love about this skirt is how it combines the color blocking trend with pastels and flirty chiffon.


 Already feeling better! 

Go Shopping

If you like the skirt you can find it here. I've also put together a few of my favorite pleated skirts from different shops together. Most items are on SALE, so hurry up if you want one too!




From top left clockwise:
Asos midi pleated skirt (also in cream and yellow) €39
Zara midi pleated chiffon skirt in turquoise €23.
Oasis Yellow pleated knee length skirt €15
Oasis maxi color block pleated skirt €44
Aquilano-Rimondi 3/4 pleated crepe skirt in mint €515 available at www.thecorner.com
Dip Die One size maxi skirt €32 available at www.romwe.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment